About Master of Mixes
|Master Distiller / Blender:||Master Mixologist Dean Serneels|
Master of Mixes Essential Facts
Master of Mixes is the number one purchased brand of cocktail mix flavors in the U.S. The brand’s mission is to help consumers master their cocktail adventures through premium one-step mixers and inspiration, ingredients and tricks to take at-home cocktails to the next level. For more than 40 years, Master of Mixes has hand-crafted authentic cocktails with more than 40 flavors that can be found at retailers and grocery stores nationwide and in more than 33 countries. The brand’s parent company, American Beverage Marketers, focuses exclusively on the expert development and distribution of liquid cocktail mixes. By doing so, Master of Mixes can ensure its team is highly specialized in the creation of premium drink ingredients. To learn more about Master of Mixes products, visit Mixologypro.com and facebook.com/MasterofMixes or instagram.com/masterofmixes_.
BRAND/FLAVORS Master of Mixes helps you master your cocktail adventure through its premium one-step cocktail mixers.
- Master of Mixes is the #1 purchased brand of cocktail mix flavors in the U.S.
- For more than 40 years, Master of Mixes has hand-crafted authentic cocktails that allow you to enjoy the same quality cocktail at home as your favorite bartender would make.
- With more than 45 flavors including Margarita, Sweet & Sour, Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri and more, Master of Mixes delivers the ultimate cocktail experience through premium mixers made with real fruit.
- For a lighter cocktail option, try Master of Mixes Lite for 94 percent fewer calories. These flavors have no added sugar and are sweetened with zero calorie Splenda.
- For your next party, grab a BigBucket, the only cocktail bucket to offer a patented Dispensa-Rita Spout for frozen or on the rocks margaritas.
- You can find Master of Mixes flavors at retailers and grocery stores nationwide and in more than 33 countries.
COCKTAIL INSPIRATION Master of Mixes gives you the inspiration, ingredients and tricks you need to take your at-home cocktail to the next level.
- In-house mixologist Dean spends most of his days developing recipes using Master of Mixes products to help you discover new ways to enjoy your favorite mixed drinks. These recipes are available at MixologyPro.com, Master of Mixes’ premier destination for your cocktail recipe needs.
- Inspiration is everywhere with Master of Mixes: You can find carefully crafted recipes tested and approved by Master of Mixes’ mixologists directly on the bottle or by visiting MixologyPro.com for more recipes, tips and how-to’s.
- Master of Mixes Cocktail Essentials and Martini Gold lines will elevate your spirits even further with the ingredients you need to craft the perfect cocktail.
- Cocktail Essentials offer nine must-have bar staples, each a perfect finishing touch for your cocktail.
- With Martini Gold’s four flavors, you can master your Chocolate, Lemon Drop, Cosmopolitan or Sour Apple martini in one simple, delicious step.
QUALITY Because of its rigorous commitment to quality, Master of Mixes allows you to enjoy naturally flavored, scratch-quality cocktails at home.
- Each Master of Mixes flavor is bursting with real fruit flavor for an authentic taste.
- Fruit is picked at the peak of ripeness when it is the most plump, juicy and fragrant.
- Master of Mixes uses an exclusive gentle processing recipe that does not overcook the fruit, resulting in a fresh, true-to-fruit flavor.
- Master of Mixes explores the world’s finest growing regions, sourcing only renowned varieties of each fruit. For example, Master of Mixes sources its premium white peaches from California, pure organic agave nectar from the Jalisco region in Mexico, hand-harvested key limes from coastal Mexico, and Alphonso mangoes from India.
- Master of Mixes staffs a full-time Food Scientist, Isolde, to identify and source only the best ingredients for each product. Isolde travels to 15 countries and more than 20 fruit farms every year to ensure Master of Mixes products stay as delicious and innovative as possible.
- Master of Mixes has partnered with three-time James Beard Award nominee Chef Anthony Lamas, to create chef-inspired bloody mary mixes that will help you master your bold flavor adventure. Lamas has developed bloody mary mix flavors including the Classic, Loaded, 5 Pepper, and forthcoming, Michelada.
- Master of Mixes parent company American Beverage Marketers focuses exclusively on the expert development and distribution of liquid cocktail mixes – nothing else. By concentrating solely on cocktail mixes, Master of Mixes can ensure its team is highly specialized in the creation of premium drink ingredients.