About Jim Beam Bourbon
|Distillery Location:||Clermont, Kentucky|
|Master Distiller / Blender:||Fred Noe, Seventh Generation Beam Family Distiller|
Jim Beam Bourbon Essential Facts
- Beam distilleries make over two-thirds of all bourbon produced in Kentucky.
- Each year, about 80,000 people make the pilgrimage to visit the brand's visitors' center.
- Jim Beam is named after James B. Beam, who revived the brand after prohibition.
- Jim Beam has been using the same strain of yeast since Prohibition's end.
- All Jim Beam whiskeys are distilled twice and aged at least four years in new, charred American oak.
- Jim Beam is in the food business too. You can find Jim Beam-flavored sunflower seeds, beef jerky, and a variety of sauces.
How You Should Drink Jim Beam Bourbon
- On the rocks
- With a bit of water
- With club soda
- With ginger ale