About Jameson Irish Whiskey
|Distillery Location:||Midleton, County Cork, Ireland|
|Master Distiller / Blender:||Brian Nation|
Jameson Irish Whiskey Essential Facts
- Jameson is the best-selling Irish Whiskey in the world.
- Jameson’s main ingredients are unmalted and malted barley, maize, and Irish water from the Dungourney River local to the distillery.
- It is a blended Irish whiskey of pot still and grain whiskey
- Triple distilled, for it’s signature smoothness
- Aged in bourbon and sherry barrels between 4-7 years
How You Should Drink Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Straight or on the rocks
- Ginger ale (1 part Jameson, 2 parts ginger ale)
- Cocktails (Irish Coffee, Tipperary)