Liquor.com’s Bourbon Heritage Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes closing date is September 30, 2014. Only one entry is allowed per person. Open to US residents aged 21 and over. Exclusions apply. Winners will be notified via email within thirty days of close of the sweepstakes. This promotion is void wherever prohibited by law.
These are the terms and conditions of Liquor.com’s Bourbon Heritage Sweepstakes. This promotion and its terms and conditions are constructed and governed in accordance with US laws.
By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements detailed in these terms and conditions.
• Round-trip Airfare for 2 to Louisville, KY
• Hotel Accommodations for 3 nights
• Tours: Tour several rickhouses where the winner will select their own Larceny Bourbon barrelhead, which will be personalized to remember their experience. Visit Larceny Bourbon production facility to get behind-the-scenes exclusive look on how the product is made followed by a progressive dinner. Optional tour of the EWBE followed by a progressive dinner.
• Total value not to exceed $4,999
Conditions of Entry
The promotion is open to all residents of the US who:
• Are at least 21 years of age, or older if required in their state of entry for the purchase and consumption of alcohol.
• Are not employees or representatives of Larceny Bourbon, Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc. or Liquor.com, or any other persons or entities directly associated with this promotion, and immediate family members and/or members of the same household.
Specific Terms and Conditions
• The prizes are not transferable or substitutable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
• Only one entry per person is allowed throughout the period of the promotion. No duplicates, bulk entries or entries by agents or third parties accepted.
• Entry can be made via the promotional page on the Liquor.com website at liquor.com/bourbon-heritage-sweepstakes-2014.
• The closing date is 11:59 PM EDT on September 30, 2014.
• Entrants must correctly state all required information (first name, surname, email address, zip code, date of birth and other entry fields specified in sweepstakes).
• Entrants will be automatically opted-in to receive messages from Liquor.com and Larceny Bourbon. (Entrants may unsubscribe from either list at any time.)
• The promoter and sponsor, Liquor.com, reserves the right to increase the number of prizes at any time.
• All winners will be chosen via random drawing and will be notified via email within 30 days of sweepstakes closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by Liquor.com within 7 days of such notification, or if the selected winner fails to adhere to the terms and conditions or fails to return a completed and executed Affidavit and Release for participation as required, Liquor.com reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time as the original.
• The names and counties of winners will be available for a period of 3 months by sending a SASE to the Promoter after the date of entry, with the title “Liquor.com’s Bourbon Heritage Sweepstakes”
• The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting entry to this promotion.
• All written entries submitted via this promotion become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
• The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter, Sponsor, Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc., and any of its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies against all costs and claims relating to this promotion. The Promoter is Liquor.com, 1263 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94103.
• The winners will be required to participate in reasonable publicity. This may include interviews, photography or video footage of the winners as part of their prize. It is the right of the Promoter to use such quotes, photographs or video footage in any medium without further permission. In accepting the prize, the winners accept that any copyright or like from such publicity materials is owned by the Promoter.
• The winners will be required to submit proof of identification (passport, birth certificate or driver’s license) as proof of age prior to the prize being awarded.
• Entrants, by participating in this sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, Sponsor, Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc., and their affiliates and subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, importers, retailers and associated entities, from any and all injury, losses, damages, liability, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of a prize, participation in this contest, any travel related to this contest, or any combination thereof including liability for personal injury.
• The promoter is not responsible for any entries that are late, undelivered, tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, illegible, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, not received by promoter, or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
• Except where prohibited, entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this contest.
• The promoter and all related parties make no warranty, either express or implied, regarding the use or enjoyment of any prize.
• The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
• All interpretations of these official rules and decisions by the promoter are final.
• All federal, state and local laws and regulations of any jurisdiction in which this promotion is offered are applicable.
• All taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• The sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes for any reason at any time without liability.
Think you know the booze?
Let’s start with some basics.