Betsy Andrews is a freelance journalist specializing in wine, spirits, food, travel, and the environment.
- Betsy has written for Liquor.com since May 2020.
- Her work has appeared in Food & Wine, Eating Well, The Wall Street Journal, SevenFifty Daily, VinePair, Wine Enthusiast, Travel & Leisure, and more.
- Betsy earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania, a master's degree from the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, and an MFA from George Mason University.
Andrews’ writing has appeared in publications including Food & Wine, Eating Well, The Wall Street Journal, SevenFifty Daily, VinePair, The Hideaway Report, Wine Enthusiast, Travel & Leisure, and more. She is the former executive editor of Saveur magazine and a former dining critic for The New York Times. She is also a poet and author of award-winning books, New Jersey and The Bottom.
Andrews earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania, a master's degree from the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, and an MFA from George Mason University.
- Argentine Malbec Is Better Than Ever, Food & Wine
- These New-School Craft Sakes Are Aged Like Wine, Food & Wine
- These Are the Wine Clubs You Should Be Ordering From Right Now, Departures
Liquor.com is dedicated to good drinking and great living. We inspire, entertain and educate anyone—and everyone—interested in what happens in the glass and out of it.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.