We’re big fans of these popsicles from Cocktail Crafty that are perfect for your all-American celebrations. Their layers make them more time-consuming than most liquor-spiked pops, but the end result is totally Pinterest-worthy.
Don’t be tempted to add more liquor than the recipe calls for, or you will end up with boozy slush. This recipe makes six pops.
Red, White and Boozy Popsicles
Cherry Bomb Layer
Piña Colada Layer
Blue Hawaii Layer
Prepare each layer’s mixture separately. Add the 1 1/2 oz of Cherry Bomb mixture to each popsicle mold. Freeze for 2 hours. Remove molds from freezer and add 1 1/2 oz of Piña Colada mixture to each. Freeze for 2 hours. Remove molds from freezer and add 1 1/2 oz of Blue Hawaii mixture to each popsicle mold. Freeze for 2 hours. To serve, run molds under warm water for a few seconds to remove popsicles.
Hungry for more boozy popsicles? Check out these options:
- Read Cocktail Crafty’s DrinkWire post on her summer popsicle inspiration.
- Make rum-kissed Coconut Mojito Popsicles to beat the heat.
- Pick from 10 Boozy Popsicles to make summer perfect.
- Try some Strawberry Margarita Popsicles if you love tequila.
- Watch this video on how to make Smoky Paloma Pops.
- Go the easy route: Dunk fireworks popsicles in a Champagne flute.