There’s no better show to raise your glass to than Mad Men. With witty characters, foot-cutting lawnmowers, adulterous spouses and bar carts galore, the show begs for its own drinking game.
Is that a cigarette in Sally’s hand? Shot. Did Roger utter a double entendre? Shot. Did Betty threaten to break her child’s arm? Double shot. This Sunday’s mid-season finale is a perfect occasion to dust off your cocktail shakers and get ready to knock ’em back. In pure Draper fashion, be sure to have some Alka-Seltzer at your desk come Monday morning.
On your mark. Get set. Take a drink every time…
1. Harry Crane says something stupid.
2. There’s a random act of violence.
3. Betty is mean to her children.
4. Megan throws a tantrum… Pete throws a tantrum…
Anyone throws a tantrum, really.
5. There’s a reference to “modern” technology.
6. A secretary gets yelled at.
7. Sally smokes or rolls her eyes.
8. There’s a period reference.
9. Someone cries.
10. Roger cracks a joke.
By now, you might be so tipsy you could be convinced you actually live in the 1960s.