This recipe is from the collection of Becky Hardin, better known as The Cookie Rookie.
Hot Corn and Bacon Beer Cheese Dip
- 16 oz (2 bars) low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup IPA beer
- 5 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella/provolone blend cheese (divided use)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 (11-ounce) can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1-1/4 cups cooked bacon crumbles, plus more for garnish
- Corn chips for serving
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, beer, 1 cup of the mozzarella/provolone blend, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder into a high-powered blender. Blend until fully combined.
Pour mixture into a large bowl and stir in the corn, bacon, cilantro, and the remaining 1 cup shredded cheese.
Spoon mixture into an oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle with additional bacon.
Cook for 15–20 minutes, or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
Sprinkle with extra cilantro and serve with chips.