From the icy North down through the whispered intrigues of Westeros and across the Narrow Sea to the sun-bleached shores of Essos, the characters of Game of Thrones tend to live short, wild lives and meet violent, sudden ends. So who can blame them for having a drink or six whenever possible?
Whether you are rooting for the Mother of Dragons or the King Slayer, this drinking game is the perfect way to celebrate the current season’s imminent close.
Take a drink every time…
1. Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons appear.
2. Someone gets drunk.
3. A main character is killed.
4. The Hound and Arya Stark do something awesome.
5. Little Finger schemes.
6. There’s a sex scene or gratuitous violence.
7. A White Walker appears.
8. The Iron Throne is shown.
9. Hodor says his name.
Appears in my Collections
Still Thirsty? Sign Up for the Liquor.com Newsletter
Get more stories, news, recipes and more delivered straight to your inbox.