Liquor.com’s Nightclub & Bar Show 2015 in Las Vegas, NV Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions:
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes closing date is February 20, 2015. Only one entry is allowed per person. Open to US residents aged 21 and over. Exclusions apply. Winners will be notified via email within thirty days of close of the sweepstakes. This promotion is void wherever prohibited by law.
These are the terms and conditions of Liquor.com’s Nightclub & Bar Show Sweepstakes. This promotion and its terms and conditions are constructed and governed in accordance with US laws.
By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements detailed in these terms and conditions.
Conditions of Entry:
The promotion is open to all bartenders in the United States who:
• Are at least 21 years of age, or older if required in their state of entry for the purchase and consumption of alcohol.
• Are not employees, representatives or related to employees or representatives of Liquor.com, Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, any of their parent companies or subsidiaries.
• Are currently working as paid, professional bartenders within the confines of the continental United States, which explicitly excludes Hawaii, Alaska and the US territories.
Specific Terms and Conditions:
• The prizes are not transferable or substitutable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
• Only one entry per person is allowed throughout the period of the promotion. No duplicates, bulk entries or entries by agents or third parties accepted.
• Entry can be made via the promotional page on the Liquor.com website at liquor.com/nightclub-bar
• The closing date is 11:59 PM EDT on February 20, 2015.
• Entrants must correctly state all required information (email, zip code, name of bar where you bartend).
• Entrants will be automatically opted-in to receive messages from Liquor.com (the Sponsor) and Nightclub & Bar Show Convention and any of their parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies (collectively known as the Partners). Entrants may unsubscribe from any list at any time.
• All winners will be chosen via random drawing and will be notified via email within 30 days of sweepstakes closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by Liquor.com within 24 hours of such notification, or if the selected winner fails to adhere to the terms and conditions or fails to return a completed and executed Affidavit and Release for participation as required, Liquor.com reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time as the original.
• The names and counties of winners will be available for a period of 3 months by sending a SASE to the Sponsor after the date of entry, with the title “Liquor.com’s Nightclub & Bar Show Sweepstakes.”
• The Sponsor (Liquor.com) and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting entry to this promotion.
• All written entries submitted via this promotion become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
• The entrant agrees to indemnify the Sponsor, Partners (Nightclub & Bar Show Convention), and any of their parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies against all costs and claims relating to this promotion. The Sponsor is Liquor.com, 1263 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94103.
• The winners will be required to submit proof of identification (passport, birth certificate or driver’s license) as proof of age prior to the prize being awarded.
• Entrants, by participating in this sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Partners, and their affiliates and subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, importers, retailers and associated entities, from any and all injury, losses, damages, liability, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of a prize, participation in this contest, any travel related to this contest, or any combination thereof including liability for personal injury.
• The Sponsor and Partners are not responsible for any entries that are late, undelivered, tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, illegible, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, not received by promoter, or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
• Except where prohibited, entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this contest.
• The Sponsor and all related parties make no warranty, either express or implied, regarding the use or enjoyment of any prize.
• The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
• All interpretations of these official rules and decisions by the Sponsor are final.
• All federal, state and local laws and regulations of any jurisdiction in which this promotion is offered are applicable.
• All taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• The Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes for any reason at any time without liability.
No comments yet.
Think you know the booze?
Let’s start with some basics.