Official Sweepstakes Rules:
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY and NOTE – should be included when there is the option of entering electronically
- Prizes: Two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Winners will receive Airfare: Round-trip tickets to Ireland including one guest per winner. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $6,000. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes described above at sponsors' discretion for a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes not specifically mentioned herein, are the sole responsibility of the Potential Grand Prize winner.
- Winner determination: Potential Winner will be determined by a judging panel on or about 5/15/2016 by a Judging Panel, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. The total number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Potential winners will be notified at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Sponsor either by e-mail, registered mail or overnight courier on or about 5/15/2016, and to be elevated to a Winner the Potential Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner. If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within fourteen (14) days, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If a valid prize winner cannot be reasonably determined within 18 months from the ending date of the sweepstakes, at the sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be altered or cancelled. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner's consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- Eligibility: Must be at least 21 years of age to enter. This sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States (excluding CA, HI and UT) except for the following and their employees and their families: Palm Bay International Inc., Liquor.com and their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, beer, liquor and wine wholesalers and retailers and employees of any federal or state liquor authority. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize.
- Recipe Submission Guidelines: Recipes must comply with the following recipe submission guidelines (the “Recipe Submission Guidelines”):
- Recipes must include Irishman Founders Reserve Whiskey as the base spirit.
- Other spirits or beverages may be used as secondary (or complimentary) ingredients.
- Recipes must be original (an original Recipe is the product of one's own mind and is not an exact copy of a Recipe published elsewhere) and Contestant may not violate the rights of third parties, including copyrights.
- Recipes may not include less than 3 ingredients
- Recipe may include homemade ingredients, which will require a sub-recipe
- Recipes must contain a minimum of 1.0oz of Irishman Founders Reserve Whiskey and should be the base ingredient
- Your Recipe submission must also include:
- A recipe title
- A complete list of ingredients
- Method including exact measurements for each ingredient and the number of servings
- A photo (PNG, GIF, JPG or JPEG only. Maximum file size: 20MB)
- Photo of menu or feature
- Your exact recipe submission must not:
- Have been submitted to another competition or won a prize
- Have been published or publicized to the best of the contestant’s knowledge (i.e., recipe must not appear in major cookbooks, in magazines etc.)
- Include an inappropriate name for the drink (for example, rude, lurid, sexual words or words associated with narcotics or motor vehicles) as determined by the sponsor and/or the ambassadors (as defined below), in their sole discretion; or
- Violate the rights of any other parties, including without limitation, any intellectual property, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any third parties.
- Recipe must not be offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, libelous, reflect poorly on competition entities, or be inappropriate for use in advertising or for promotional publicity purposes as determined by the sponsor and/or the ambassadors in their sole discretion.
- Recipe must not violate the rights of any other parties, including without limitation any intellectual property, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any third party
- Intellectual Property Rights: By entering this competition, each contestant:
- Grants to sponsor a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual and unlimited non-exclusive license to edit, adapt, copyright, publish, use, reproduce or distribute the recipe in any form or manner or media, whether now known or hereafter devised including, without limitation, on the Internet, for any purpose in connection with this competition without further notice or compensation to any contestant
- Consents to the publication and/or use of the contestant’s name, city/province of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness in any form or manner or media, whether now known or hereafter devised including, without limitation, on the Internet, for any purpose in connection with this competition without further notice or compensation to any contestant
- Represents and warrants that the recipe submitted by the contestant is the original work of the contestant exclusively, and contestant waives any and all moral rights that he/she may have in the Recipe with respect to the uses contemplated herein
- Represents and warrants that each of the recipe submitted by the contestant will not infringe any rights (including without limitation copyright, trade-mark, privacy, personality or other property, civil rights or intellectual property rights) of any person
- Agrees, before being named as a Finalist, to sign any and all documents required by Sponsor confirming the foregoing.
- How to Enter: You may enter via the Internet by logging on to the website at com (the "Entry Site"), which is the only entry website that you can validly enter the sweepstakes at, and following the directions for Sweepstakes entry; (providing your name, bar name and address, date of birth and (if applicable) your e-mail address ["Online Entry"]). ALL ONLINE ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 9:00PM (PST) ON 4/30/2016. ONLY ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, HOUSEHOLD AND/OR PER E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Or to enter via mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for an official paper entry form (“Official Paper Entry Form”) to: Liquor.com 1263 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103. The only entries that will be considered as valid are those entered at the Entry Site or those received by Palm Bay on the Official Paper Entry Form prior to the expiration of the Entry Period. No entry will be accepted or deemed valid if it is submitted through any other means. The Sponsor (Liquor.com), prize suppliers and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s) and prize providers (collectively, "Promotion Entities"), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Releasees") are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; lost, misdirected or destroyed mail entries; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site or any web pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of entering information at Entry Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, and duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the County of Nassau , State of New York and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsors' sole control. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
If contestants are entering electronically and this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsors' sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry on the Entry Site, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account entered (account holder must be at least 21 years old). The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met.
Note: Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the Entry Site. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. For an Official Winners List (available after 4/30/2016, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Founders Keepers 2.0 Bartender Contest - WINNERS LIST <OR> OFFICIAL RULES (PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH YOU ARE REQUESTING), 48 Harbor Park Drive Port Washington, NY 11050. Official Rules are also available at the Entry Site during the Entry Period of the Sweepstakes.