Liquor.com’s Culinary Dream Trip to San Francisco Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes closing date is February 10, 2015. Only one entry is allowed per person. Open to US residents aged 21 and over. Exclusions apply. Winners will be notified via email within thirty days of close of the sweepstakes. This promotion is void wherever prohibited by law.
These are the terms and conditions of Liquor.com’s Foodies Dream Trip to San Francisco . This promotion and its terms and conditions are constructed and governed in accordance with US laws.
By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements detailed in these terms and conditions.
Conditions of Entry
The promotion is open to all residents of the US who:
• Are at least 21 years of age, or older if required in their state of entry for the purchase and consumption of alcohol.
• Are not employees, representatives or related to employees or representatives of Liquor.com, Thrillist, Chef’s Feed, Modern Luxury, Virgin America or any of their parent companies or subsidiaries.
Specific Terms and Conditions
• The prizes are not transferable or substitutable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
• Only one entry per person is allowed throughout the period of the promotion. No duplicates, bulk entries or entries by agents or third parties accepted.
• Entry can be made via the promotional page on the Liquor.com website at TK.
• The closing date is 11:59 PM EDT on February 10, 2015.
• Entrants must correctly state all required information (name, email, zip code).
• Entrants will be automatically opted-in to receive messages from Liquor.com (the Sponsor), Thrillist, Modern Luxury, Virgin America and Chef’s Feed (collectively known as the Partners). Entrants may unsubscribe from any list at any time.
• All winners will be chosen via random drawing and will be notified via email within 30 days of sweepstakes closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by Liquor.com within 7 days of such notification, or if the selected winner fails to adhere to the terms and conditions or fails to return a completed and executed Affidavit and Release for participation as required, Liquor.com reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time as the original.
• All prizes must be fulfilled and used by the winner by or before December 1, 2015.
• Winner must make travel, hotel and dinner reservation arrangements at least 60 days in advance of fulfilling the prizes. Travel, hotel and dinner reservations are subject to the operating hours and reservation availabilities of each individual venue.
• The names and counties of winners will be available for a period of 3 months by sending a SASE to the Promoter after the date of entry, with the title “Liquor.com’s Foodies Dream Trip to San Francisco”
• The Sponsor (Liquor.com) and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting entry to this promotion.
• All written entries submitted via this promotion become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
• The entrant agrees to indemnify the Sponsor, Partners (Thrillist, Chef’s Feed, Modern Luxury, Virgin America), and any of their parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies against all costs and claims relating to this promotion. The Sponsor is Liquor.com, 1263 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94103.
• The winners will be required to submit proof of identification (passport, birth certificate or driver’s license) as proof of age prior to the prize being awarded.
• Entrants, by participating in this sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Partners, and their affiliates and subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, importers, retailers and associated entities, from any and all injury, losses, damages, liability, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of a prize, participation in this contest, any travel related to this contest, or any combination thereof including liability for personal injury.
• The promoter is not responsible for any entries that are late, undelivered, tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, illegible, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, not received by promoter, or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
• Except where prohibited, entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this contest.
• The promoter and all related parties make no warranty, either express or implied, regarding the use or enjoyment of any prize.
• The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
• All interpretations of these official rules and decisions by the promoter are final.
• All federal, state and local laws and regulations of any jurisdiction in which this promotion is offered are applicable.
• All taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• The sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes for any reason at any time without liability.
Virgin America Promo Code Up to 20% Off Terms & Conditions:
This offer ends on February 13, 2015 at 11:59pm PT. This offer is valid for nonstop or connecting travel; offer is not valid for any multi-city itineraries. Travel must occur between January 20, 2015 and March 5, 2015. One time use promo code is valid for non-refundable Main Cabin Fares only. Promo code is valid for 10% discount on Monday, Thursday and Friday and 20% discount on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday off the base fare. Discount is not valid for travel on Sundays. Blackout dates for 2015 are as follows: 2/13. Promo code may be used only towards newly booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings. Promo code discount will be deducted off of base fare. Base fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11thSecurity Fees of up to $5.60 per one way trip, where each one-way trip may include a connection or stopover between two domestic flights not exceeding 4 hours, and a Federal Segment Tax of $4.00 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. A stopover is a break in travel of more than 4 hours between 2 flights. For service to/from Mexico, base fares do not include the U.S. Immigration User Fee of $7, the U.S. APHIS fee of $5, the U.S. Customs processing fee of $5.50, a U.S. International Arrival/Departure Tax of $17.50 each way and additional taxes/fees of up to $70, including: Mexico International Departure Tax and Mexico Tourism Tax. Promo code may not be redeemed for cash. Promo code may only be used for bookings made on virginamerica.com and is only valid on itineraries of 1 guest. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. If travel is changed or cancelled, promo code discount will become invalid. For travel solely between points in the Western Region (LAS/LAX/PDX/PSP/PVR/SAN/SEA/SFO/SJC/SJD only) changes or cancellations can be made for a $100 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. For all other itineraries, changes or cancellations can be made for a $150 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Any remaining balance will be placed in a guest’s travel bank, good for travel on Virgin America for one year from date of issue. Promotion code is not eligible for Elevate points redemption bookings. Guests who no-show without a change or cancellation prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of this fare. In addition, any future flights booked in the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited. Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary. Any added cost associated with purchasing tickets from Virgin America through our reservation call center will be non-refundable. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept up to ten pieces of checked baggage, up to 50 pounds each, per ticketed guest traveling within the U.S. The fee for each piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.
No comments yet.
Think you know the booze?
Let’s start with some basics.