Can Dos Equis Replace the Most Interesting Man?

Appears in 1 Collection

• enubuscarrcom700126824 posted 1 month ago

It was a monstrous error to replace Goldsmith with this big eared piece of crap. Your beer will suffer for that Madison Ave blunder!

• jynigez3721@att.net posted 1 month ago

jynigez sorry the new guy don't even keep my attention,I like the gray hair fox,its what make older man have sex appeal.I would buy what ever he's selling, please bring him back.

• lexus000coxnet1173749368 posted 2 months ago

yukey who is this bulldog face with huge ears? I WILL STOP SELLING DOS EQUIS IN MY BUSINESS, I WANT THE OTHER MAN BACK

• jspackle1 posted 2 months ago

The new "most interesting man in the world" is a poser. For lack of a better word. Come up with something new rather than try to replace the irreplaceable. In my opinion

• plfellows.9bcd7b posted 3 months ago

Sorry, The new guy doesn't embody the most interesting man in the world. Far from it. Older men have always been more interesting . Period. The new guy isn't even handsome. Big Mistake!!!!

• TammyWillcutt@yahoo.com posted 5 months ago

If I were you, I'd re-think that decision. The new guy Im sure is a very nice guy, but no sex-appeal there. There's something about an handsome older man! He has experience, knowledge and Mr. Goldsmith has the sex appeal, clean, rugged look. I am a middle-age woman and I know a few things, believe me and the others, stay with Goldsmith!!!

• sapphire5654.5660 posted 5 months ago

Are you kidding me? This new guy doesn't hold a candle next to Mr. Goldsmith. He's not even handsome! Mr. Goldsmith has rugged good looks and sex appeal. You are making a huge mistake by replacing him!

• jywharffyahoocom490154027 posted 6 months ago

I'll be honest Mr. Goldsmith IS way more handsome than this guy. He is most distinguished & I guess you'd say eye catching! I'll throw you a good one. My teenaged granddaughter has Always wanted to meet Goldsmith!
    This guy...here...doesn't have IT! Sorry!

• jywharffyahoocom490154027 posted 6 months ago

I'll be honest Mr. Goldsmith IS way moe handsome than this guy. He is most distinguished & I guess you'd say eye catching! I'll throw you a good one. My teenaged granddaughter has Always wanted to meet Goldsmith!
    This guy...here...doesn't have IT! Sorry!