Best Bourbon Bars, Part II

• Scott posted 3 years ago

Awesome and great to hear Keith! I look forward to meeting you and you will love the hotel and Roof top bar!
    Scott

• Keith posted 3 years ago

Thanks for the info Scott....we were actually headed to Savannah in a couple weeks and are staying at the Bohemian. I was reading this article wondering if there was a great bourbon or prohibition style bar in Savannah..so you were right on time.

• geoff posted 3 years ago

dram in mountain brook (birmingham), al has a TON of whiskeys and the food is fantastic!!

• Amanda LaFrance posted 3 years ago

Y'all forgot Whiskey in Durham, NC again. With over 350 bourbons, whiskies, and scotches, its the largest collection of brown liquor in NC, if not the Eastern Seaboard!

• Scott Melton posted 3 years ago

Good afternoon and thank you for liquor.com! It is a fantastic web site, I am writing to tell you a little bit about Rocks on the Roof and Rocks on the River located in the beautiful Bohemian Hotel here in Savannah, Georgia. I am Scott Melton and the Beverage Manager for both venues and through the 4 years that we have been open I have put together a pretty nice list of Bourbon, scotch and whiskey. Currently I have 62 options to choose from, I highlight some of the selections on a Reserve style menu and have recently rolled out a Flight Menu that guest can enjoy Flights ranging from Single Barrel Bourbons to Craft Gins, Vodka, Whiskies and Bourbons I also offer Tequila and Vodka vertical flights as well. Hopefullt I can get an honorable mention on this fantastic web site. Keep up the great work.
    Scott Melton

• Patrick Garrett posted 3 years ago

If you're outside of one of the major cities featured in this list check out The Century Bar in Dayton, OH. We stopped by for a visit and fell in love with the place. It's a no-nonsense type of bar that really knows their bourbon. They've got a story about each and everyone of their 80+ bottles of bourbon. (80+ in a control state is amazing!) If you're in the area make sure to swing by and tell Joe that Bourbon & Banter sent you. You won't be disappointed.

• Daniel Smith posted 3 years ago

A list like this isn't complete without Whiskey in Durham, NC. Whiskey has over 337 whiskeys on the menu. Tons of rare bourbon and a truly unique drink list. - http://whiskeydurham.com/