Behind the Drink: The $13 Cocktail

• Mike McSorley posted 5 years ago

Heh, in many places in the world run-of-the mill mixed drinks are 17-25 USD. Rejoice, Americans: $13 bucks for a Bourbon and Branch crafted drink is a world-class bargain.

• Michelle posted 5 years ago

I think with this love, and care for the ingredients and craft, $13 is a small price. Think of what you pay for a nice fresh green salad tossed with a champagne vinaigrette. It will always be less expensive in our minds than it truely is to produce. I am appreciateve of the quality that people place in their work. So thank you for creating.

• Rickey posted 6 years ago

I don't care what city it's in, what bar it's at, what liquor or fresh fruit is used, etc., etc. There is no mixed drink in the world that is worth $13! No wonder the economy is in such dire. People don't know the real worth of anything. I could spend much more out partying if I could afford to go partying! Hell, if I were a millionaire, I still wouldn't want to pay for an ounce of liquor and some additives that was just a take-advantage-of-me kind of thing! Same thing with the fancy, classy restaurants. Ridiculous!

• Mary posted 6 years ago

Hey if you're curious to the creators of the video, it was done by a San Francisco based company called The Werehaus. They definitely have a good eye and do great work. Check out them out! - www.thewerehaus.com.

• The Cocktail Lovers posted 6 years ago

Fantastic video, very stylish. Looking forward to seeing more in the series

• Mary posted 6 years ago

If anyone is interested in the production company who did this video, here they are - The Werehaus - http://thewerehaus.com/recent-work/
    They're based in San Francisco and do amazing videos!

• Sebastjan posted 6 years ago

Very nice vid.

• Dana Thompson posted 6 years ago

This is a great video. I have more respect for my booze. Now if I could get the chain restaurants to stop charging $10+ for drinks that come from a well, it would help differentiate these type of crafted drinks.

• Parham Baker posted 6 years ago

Great Video! We have a large team of bartendes, and I hope you will keep these videos coming out for me to show them. It kinda puts the profession in perspective. We do event bartending, and are fortunate enough to be asked to create special, "Signature" drinks for weddings, fund raisers, etc. These are the $13 dollar drinks!

Thanks again, and keep the news coming!

Parham baker