Champagne for Fools: An All-Purpose Guide to Serving and Pouring Bubbly

How to forget the flute and serve Champagne like a pro. (Images courtesy Damon Casarez)
Locations: Los Angeles
Appears in 1 Collection

• Bda Jayme posted 2 years ago

I know I'm late to this thread but I have to agree with you and to all others it aint got nothing to do with farts. The offending word rhymes with trucker reread the article!

• ikester posted 2 years ago

I smell a troll. Why would someone so uptight that they think "fart" is a swear word be on liquor.com reading about demon booze in the first place?

• jcristaldi posted 2 years ago

@PDGROVEBASKETS.4612: WHILE I APPRECIATE YOUR INSIGHTFUL CRITIQUE, I MUST TURN YOUR ATTENTION TO A MEMORABLE QUOTE FROM FRANK SINATRA WHO SAID OF A FELLA: "HE COULDN'T HIT A BULL IN THE FANNY WITH A BAG OF RICE, THIS GUY...AND...I CLEANED THAT UP!" BTW: I'M NOT YELLING, KEYBOARD IS STUCK ON caps.

• lindasecrest.997a477 posted 2 years ago

Sounds like someone needs to lighten up! Maybe with a little champagne!

• Watermap posted 2 years ago

THAT is a funny response, Chico99fb.
    I want my bartender to have a personality, not be a priest.

• ddanger1 posted 2 years ago

I reviewed several times and could only guess you were upset by the Beautiful Woman Fart portion...I can only ask that you forgive him and to consider that even the most Gentlemen of Gentlemen speak this way amongst themselves. Also, I've found that even the most Lady Like Women may speak even more brashly amongst themselves. I find no fault here. Perhaps if you got out more...

• chico99fb posted 2 years ago

Someone needs to put their big girl panties on....

• pdgrovebaskets.4612 posted 2 years ago

I thought this article was helpful and useful, but WHY the expert found it necessary to get vulgar and swear in his instructions I found VERY unnecessary and VERY unprofessional. It is NOT what you do when you're giving a formal interview to a media publication and second, what was said SHOULD, if nothing else, have been cleaned-up and changed by the author of the article. Next time folks, use a little class and taste when you do something like this. As long as I live I will NEVER understand why adults find the need to use rude and crude speech. We all know why immature teens do it, but that should change when people become MATURE and responsible adults. It does NOT make you seem "cool". It does NOT make you seem more intelligent or important, if anything, it does the opposite. However, I guess the professional world or a bartender isn't the sort of place where someone would learn the manners and graces of polite society.